Wow, feels like it’s just yesterday we were celebrating New Year and that’s it! In a split second we’re going to end the first month of the year. The work load was nuts this month, my check list is full since day 1 I’m back to work, back from the nicest trip of 2009. At least with this post I have several posts in my blog for January, so I’m still keeping my resolutions. As I lay on my bed last night and thinking of how expeditious time fly, the feeling to recap this month grew stronger. So many things had happened in a month of my life, a lot of meeting, a lot of proposals, 3 wedding parties, El’s 1st birthday, a lot of movies & hang out, and crazy thematic outfit to office. I realized, I’m surrounded by really nice people, my friends, my colleagues, even my clients (need not to mention my family 🙂 ) but more than events, I had my life lessons too this month that I’m going to recap below:
- That friendship must go through hardship to strengthen it, that is the only way to see how far you can go with that particular friend
- Conflict is necessary in any kind of relationship but always intends to solve it, don’t harden your heart and always thinks the best result for both sides.
- Never try too hard to please other people – worst – everyone, cuz some of them – no matter what – will always over-sensitive and unhappy. So your “nice” gesture still will consider as a “hostile” gesture.
- Interviewing people will inevitably force you to be a better decision maker just don’t back off and open your mind!
- Always draw a clear line between a fling thing and a potential pure friendship. You’ll never build true friendship over infatuation because you’ll trap in the different expectations, and one will be get more benefit than the other, eventually
- No matter how much you avoid it, sometimes you just got stuck between two things with conflicting interests, and you have to bear it and be wise to accommodate both aspirations
- Bless comes when you least expect it and disaster emerge when you’re not ready so you might as well prepare your heart, don’t be discourage
- A cheater will always be a cheater
- Honesty is the only way out, you can’t build stories from lies and expect you’ll stop at some points. One lie requires another lie to cover it.
- Some broken things are not meant to be fixed. It meant to be broken. Accept it and moving on.
- No matter what – in the end – family is number one!
- Listening needs practice! You don’t expect yourself born as a good listener, no way hose!
- There’s nothing more profound as a gift to a friend than to listen to them wholeheartedly
- Kids Birthday celebration is always fun!
- For me, the best females in this world are – still – my Mother and my Sister!
I stop at it. Some of this lessons I already got several times, but as human, I tend to forget, to take for granted, to take things too easy. So I’m glad God allow me to keep learning about life, it’s wonderful. My January 2010 was fabulous!