This is a page about me. BUT, trust me, I have no intention to be narcissist 🙂 AT ALL! This information is just for you to get the idea of who the hell is the woman who writing such blog and why she have to wrote such and such things… and I know, I’m just like you and me, and things had happened in my life…
and if you already know me for a long long loooong time or perhaps have an idea of who’s Lolo (hahaha, really?), feel free to add more pointers about me from your point of view…. 🙂 looking forward to hear
- I’m almost 30
31 3233 yo now (this point will keep changing of course)
- sometimes I feel OLD so OLD! I AM OLD!
- I’m Indonesian, I born in Balige, a small town in North Sumatra, Sumatra Island, Indonesia. I think it’ll be a li’l bit hard to find it on Google Earth, but still possible 🙂
- I’m working as Public Relations Consultant, and been working as Public Relations Officer for more than
1012 year now… well, not precisely as a PR but it’s always in my job description.
- I’m not girly, but I do wear skirt and dresses often.
- I really want to have a nose job. I sort of think it’ll change my fate hahaha… but I never has the courage to do it.
- Scrubbing toilet is one of my favorite activities – but only my toilet for sure. I mean making those tiles white and shiny again sort of give me some sense of gratifying, and it’s a good way to release tension (in my case)
- Now, I always have this instant fascination when I see/meet an oriental good-looking guy, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, mostly Asian. their fair skin and slanting eyes is… O well… O well… *sigh*
- I loves dancing, love love love it… I’m not a dancer, and my bedroom is my stage with the furniture as my faithful audience.
- I have no problem at all being alone or doing things just by myself, kinda a loner too.
- Hate it when someone’s calling my name out loud, especially in public places, like yelling y’know… UGH! Hate it! I mean they can just tap my shoulder or come closer so I can hear them calling me without yelling, or just don’t call me at all.
- My self-conscious annoyed me sometimes, seriously, as much as I love being spontaneous and everything, I do holding back sometimes and that moment of hesitation… arrgkhh… inconvenient!
- I want to be and will be a legend, don’t know how, but stay close to witness it!
- Most of the time I will instantly angry if someone talks to me while I’m INSIDE the bathroom. No matter what I’m doing there, take a shower, poo-poo, wash my face, or just staring my face at the mirror. When I’m IN the bathroom or toilet don’t talk to me, wait until I come out!
- Thou I’m not afraid to die, I often imagine myself get killed.
- I do believe in happy ending, the happily ever after, and want to keep myself that way.
- You don’t throw anything over the car window, whenever I see this I lose temper. DO NOT LITTER!
- I like answering little kids questions… I mean those questions and mimics just lovable.
- My broken dream is to be a hippie…
- The idea of God watching me everywhere, every time scares me out of my skull sometimes, cuz I believe He’s LOVE & JUSTICE.
- I never get over the death of my “childhood” dog, his name was Koma. I love him and I miss him so much.
- I have this tendency to make a conversation with big dog. I don’t know, but I think they understand me when I’m talking to them.
- I don’t follow trend! I don’t like being generic or in the mainstream! that’s why I don’t use Blackberry now… maybe when it’s not so popular again… 🙂 I’m using Blackberry now, because I HAVE TO! My boss told me so.
- I can be sooo ignorant… especially to people or things that annoy me so much.
- I loves poems — good one thou, not the cheesy & phony, or all about love ones. I like Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost, Maya Angelou, Sapardi Djoko Damono, Pablo Neruda and several others.
- My favorite movie genre is the British Drama
- I just found out, I LOVE DINNER ! (end of May 09) ^^
- I just found out a visitor, a girl for sure, who visited my blog on 16th September , and cursed my post on her Twitter. Isn’t that funny? (September ’09)
- My top favorite sport is swimming and diving! I think I have a mermaid blood in my blood! *lol*
- I start running now (September ’09)
- I keep falling in and out love, tiring, but if I love someone so much I’m willing to give him anything!
- I finally open my own Public Relations Consultant, and this is such a confusing start 🙂 (May 2011)